This prestigious resort, winner of Egypt's Leading Resort Hotel 2005/06 awarded by the World Travel Awards, embraces Far Eastern, European and modern design, and gives new meaning to comfort. Beautifully landscaped with tropical scenery, cascading water features and rock formations provide a tranquil setting.
The Savoy and its sister resort The Royal Savoy are located at the heart of the spectacular White Knight Beach and boast a 300m silky white sandy beachfront. The resort is just a short ride away from Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh's bustling centre (shuttle bus available, payable locally). The Savoy Sharm el Sheikh offers 446 elegantly furnished air-conditioned guest rooms and suites, each with a private terrace or balcony. All rooms feature satellite TV, mini bar, wireless internet connection, IDD telephone with voicemail, hairdryer and safety deposit box.
Guests staying at the Savoy can dive with our chosen dive centre partner in Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Diving College, who hold a PADI 'Excellence in Dive Centres Award'. The centre offers a range of diving courses and packages for beginners and experienced divers and those wishing to do Technical Diving.
They are the only centre offering the Diamond Service, a luxury option for daily diving at affordable prices. Extra benefits include reduced numbers of guests on the boat, a delicious buffet lunch and a later pick up time to avoid the crowds.
· Tirana main restaurant serving an international buffet
· Rosmarino restaurant providing an Italian a la carte menu
· Morgana international a la carte restaurant
· EEST restaurant offering Pan-asian cuisine
· Sea Food Island serving fresh seafood.
· A choice of 5 bars are available to quench your thirst, with the Safari bar serving exotic drinks and the White Knight beach bar, where cocktails can be enjoyed right by the sea.
· Roman arena style Caligula disco plus spectacular shows combining traditional ethnic Middle Eastern and tribal dance.